Those of you who know me well will have noticed an unexplained absence from twitter and blogging land (well from commenting on blogs, typist has always been paw – get it – at the original content bit, but she is good for finding time for a witty comment or two!)
Now I would like to say that I have been MIA cause I have been off having fun, walking great walks, checking up on peemail and living a dogs life to the full……. alas my furiends this is not the case I have just been utterly neglected by typist who feels her time will be better spent doing other none me related work – pfft!
(Application for the new role of typist will be taken shortly, unless she reassesses her priorities, and becomes much more lenient with treat distribution)
But imagine my surprise when I have returned to blogging land to discover I had received more blog awards, and yes that is awards plural…. (I think they were so impressed with my acceptance speech that they wanted to hear it again!)
The first surprise came from my good furiend Clowie, we became good furiends when I discovered that we shared similar training methods when trying to control our humums. Check it out her http://clowiescorner.wordpress.com/ you have to follow this blog!
Now there are rules with this award, so I have to link back to Clowie (above and here http://clowiescorner.wordpress.com/) and then I have to nominate 5 other blogs who have less than 200 followers. That bit is going to be really hard as I have so many furiends in the blogging world but here goes:
Chancy the Gardener: http://chancythegardner.wordpress.com/
Dog Daz: http://dogdaz.com/
Sadie P: http://sadiepetunia.wordpress.com/
Georgia About: http://georgiaabout.wordpress.com/
Bones Diary: http://bonesdiary.wordpress.com/
I hope you can all accept this award!
I have also received the sun shine award from Sadie P, http://sadiepetunia.wordpress.com/ which made me fall off my chair with excitement! Sadie is my first schnoodle furiend and I do so love reading her posts.
Now there are even more rules with this award so the official bit …..
The Sunshine Award is awarded to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”. As an award winner, there are a few rules I need to follow:
- Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it. – done that!
- Answer the questions below – doing now
- Pass on the award to 10 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs, and let them know you awarded them – will do in a minute!
Here I go with the questions
- Favorite color – Brown, I know it is boring but it is the colour of all the good things in life, food, noms, mud and me!!
- Favorite animal – I brofur Walter (although only sometimes!)
- Favorite number – 0, I think it gets over looked as a number
- Favorite drink – water discovered on walks
- Facebook or Twitter – Twitter – I’m not on facebook
- My passion – me?? BOL
- Getting or giving presents – I do love being given presents, and I am so loving all the time it is very hard work so I think I deserve more!
- Favorite day – Monday is good, cause I get to see everyone in the office, but I do my best snoozing on a Tuesday, Wednesday is good cause I can see the weekend, but then Thursday usually has a good walk in it, Friday the mood lifts in the office, Saturday I spend with the whole family and Sunday I get a lie in, O dear!! Looks like I like them all!
- Favorite flowers – Anything but daffodils as I am illergic to them, they make me sneeze and cough, so always wee on them BOL!
Now for the10 Fabulous Bloggers, in no particular order, that I have chosen to pass the Sunshine Award on to:
Clowie’s Corner: http://clowiescorner.wordpress.com/ my very good pal!
Bassa’s Blog: http://bassasblog.wordpress.com/ the very first blog I followed and the dog I inspire to be as good as!
Bones Diary: http://bonesdiary.wordpress.com/ come the Zombie apocalypse it is us against the world!
Gemma’s Little Gems: http://gemmathepuppy.blogspot.co.uk/ a really lovely little girl who I love catching up with
The Dante Diaries: http://thedantediaries.wordpress.com/ living life as we all should!
Georgia About: http://georgiaabout.wordpress.com/ a start on the tall person catching Bassa and all her hundreds of awards
My Miami Minute: http://mymiamiminute.wordpress.com/ some amazing pictures to brighten up a cold day in Thirsk
PugsIreland Blog: http://pugsireland.wordpress.com/ always good for a smile or two
Rumpy Dog: http://rumpydog.com/ doing his bit to help animals in need
Dog Daz: http://dogdaz.com/ I think they have more anipals living under one roof then we do!
After all the hard work I think I need a lie down, until next time my furiends!